Monday, October 26, 2015

Bounce back!



Maria needed 2 hours and 47 minutes to defeat Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland in 3 sets: 4-6, 6-3, 6-4.

After her first match Red Group at the WTA Finals 2015, Maria said: "This is my first completed match since July, so it's a pretty big deal for me!"
"Coming into this event I did everything I could to be healthy. I just didn't quite know how my results would go. Even though I didn't play my best tennis today I still got through, and that's what matters, especially against such a tough competitor like Radwanska. We always have such close matches here."
"To fight hard and be able to win the match in the end means so much to me."
"I'm so happy I'm at this point, but it's one match down - I still have a few to go."
In second match of the group, Maria will against Simona Halep of Romania.


GO MARIA !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment