Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Maria advances to 3rd Round


Another victory for Maria in Melbourne, after one hour and 11 minutes she defeated Aliaksandra Sasnovich of Belarus in straight sets: 6-2, 6-1.

Match statistics


After the match Maria said: "It's great to be back on this court after a great run last year."
"I had an opponent that I had never played before today; that's always tricky, but I'm happy that I got through."
"That's what we have to expect in Melbourne, and that's one of the toughest challenges of this tournament. The weather changes; one day it's over 40 degrees Celcius, another day you need a parka! Overall, I'm just happy that I could get the match in because I know many players are waiting for the rain to stop."
Aft In 3rd Round, Maria will play against Lauren Davis of United States. On head to head. Maria never played Davis before.


GO MARIA !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment