Tuesday, June 26, 2012

60 seconds with Maria



The actress I would like to play me in a film about my life: Gwyneth Paltrow.
If I wasn’t a tennis player, I would be: An architect.
I never travel to a tournament without: My phone.
My favourite city on the tour: Probably Tokyo.
The last place I went to on holiday: Thailand.
My favourite restaurant on the tour: A Russian restaurant in New York.
My favourite shop on the tour: Rick Owens in Paris.
The last film I watched: That’s a good question. I’m watching a show right now called ‘The Good Wife’. I haven’t seen a movie in a while.
The last album I listened to: Florence and the Machine.
The last meal I cooked: I made a salad the other day. Does that count as a meal, ha ha? I can’t say whether it was good or not. Everyone ate it, so I imagine it was good.
The last joke I laughed at: Erm, I laugh at the most stupid things.
The last time I was recognised in public: Just the other day, in Wimbledon Village.
The last time I broke a racket: I usually break rackets during the first few practices of the clay-court season.
Grass, hard or clay? Oh, grass.
Sand or snow? Sand.
Which super-power would you choose – to be invisible or fly? Invisibility, always.
If I was in a karaoke bar, the song I would choose: Cher’s ‘Do You Believe in Love’. I sing that all the time. That’s my go-to song.
If I won the lottery I would spend it on. Oh my god, I feel as though I already won the lottery, ha, ha. I don’t know, I think I would give it away to charity.

Text: thetennisspace.com


GO MARIA !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment