Saturday, April 26, 2014

3rd straight final


No problem for Maria in Stuttgart semifinal against Sara Errani of Italy. She won the match in straight sets: 6-1, 6-2 after 59 minutes of play.

After the semifinal, Maria said: "The further you go in the tournament, the harder it gets, and I really wanted to step up today and produce a good performance. The first tournament on clay is always tough - it's important to improve with each match and I think I've done that this week."


"I know how good Sara is on the surface and I was extra ready to perform against her. She has a lot of experience and really knows how to play, so I had to take care of things on my side of the net."

In Stuttgart final, Maria will play either Ana Ivanovic or Jelena Jankovic.

UPDATE: Maria Sharapova vs Ana Ivanovic 


GO MARIA !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment