Monday, September 1, 2014

US Open 2014 - End of story


Maria lost in 4th Round against Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark in 3 sets: 4-6, 6-2, 2-6 after 2 hours and 37 minutes of play.


After this 4th Round match, Maria said: “It's so easy to forget that you get yourself back in such a great position in your career where you win a Grand Slam, you're playing the US Open, which you missed last year.I have never really had an easy journey to this step of where I am today. From my days in Russia to even now, we always go through challenges and adversity. I think we’re still not sitting here today saying I’m the strongest person physically or mentally, because I always want to improve.”



The next tournament in Maria`s schedule is Wuhan Open. This tournament is at his first edition and it will start on September 21st.



GO MARIA !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment