Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Maria in Kate`s project





Hi Everyone! Wanted to tell you about a meaningful project that I was asked to be a part of.. 
Kate Winslet put a book together to support the Golden Hat Foundation, which focuses on helping people with autism. It features the “first words” of more than a hundred influential actors and musicians, including myself. Ok, I'm not an actor or a musician but I made it in the book...wahoo! Together we can give these individuals a voice and a meaningful life of their own. Its a beautiful book for you or as a gift.. Here’s the site www.goldenhatfoundation.org.

It is not often you get a personal email from someone so passionate about a project so I want to congratulate Kate on a wonderful idea and a beautifully finished product.
P.S...that hat needs a vacation after all the traveled miles!


Photo & text: http://www.facebook.com/Sharapova


GO MARIA !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment