Sunday, October 19, 2014

Maria in White Group


The draw for the WTA Finals in Singapore has benn released and Maria is in White Group with Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic, Agniesza Radwanska of Poland and Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark.

Here are some stats about Maria:

2014 Titles: 4 (Stuttgart, Madrid, Roland Garros, Beijing)
2014 Record: 48-11.
Best Grand Slam result in 2014: Champion in Paris - Roland Garros Champion
Head to head vs rest of the players in White Group: 21-7.
WTA Finals history: 7th appearance: 17-8.
Best performance at WTA Finals: Champion in 2004.




After the draw, Maria said: "I’m quite happy with my group. I think every match will be a challenge. There are some players that I’ve lost to this year, and some players that I beat, so it’s a little bit of everything.”

The schedule is not set yet, so stay tuned for the upcoming matches of the White Group.


GO MARIA !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment