Saturday, October 4, 2014

One more !


One match and Maria will be the queen in Beijing ! Maria defeated Ana Ivanovic of Serbia in semifinals in straight sets: 6-0, 6-4 at China Open.

After the match, Maria said: "I thought I executed quite well with the plan that I had in mind from the beginning of the match.I felt that I was really the one kind of going for it, just making her move. Sometimes the rallies I lost were when she was on the run - I was all right with those. I'd rather lose those types of rallies than if she's pushing me back and hitting winners."

"It definitely got tricky in the end, but I was happy to get through today."

“She was the more aggressive player last time (we played) which didn't help me very much.  I was always on defense,” Sharapova said. “Today I felt that I really was the one kind of going for it, making her move.”

In the last act, Maria will play against Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic. On head to head, Maria leads Kvitova: 5-2. Their last match was this year in Miami quarterfinal, where Maria won in straight sets: 7-5, 6-1.



GO MARIA !!!

1 comment:

  1. Remember that you played all those spectacular matches in Beijing...and you're improving a lot from match in match, but you should resist the satisfaction you got until now...it wasn't all that just to be in the final...Petra wants to rise while trying to have a revenge over you after four consecutive losses...but she won Wuhan, Connecticut and Wimbledon...You're left four months behind since Roland Garros, so try to be the most unmerciful you can for today if you won't make her a gift for charity...no friends on court just enemies...you're a gladiator my dear, take these words and lead your dream to the top of the mountain <3

    ReplyDelete