Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Maria into last 4


Maria won the quarterfinal match against Bouchard in straight sets: 6-3, 6-2 and she reached to semifinals at Australian Open.

About the quarterfinal match, Maria said: "I knew I had to play a really complete match. She's someone who really goes after it and goes after her strokes, so I knew that the second and third balls would be really important. I knew I had to take time away from her and be aggressive - I wanted to get in the rallies a little bit, but I also wanted to do something on my own first few shots today."

"I feel I have a second chance in the tournament. I want to get the most out of it."

In semifinals, Maria will play against Ekaterina Makarova of Russia. Maria leads Makarova: 5-0. Their last match was two years ago, in 2013 at Australian Open and Maria won in straight sets: 6-2, 6-2.



GO MARIA !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment